Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment 2022 Apply for Client Liaison Officer Jobs in Accra. Confidential Client Liaison Officer jobs in ghana for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Confidential Client Liaison Officer jobs in Ghana 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Confidential Client Liaison Officer is currently hiring for Client Liaison Officer Jobs in Ghana. In this article you can check latest jobs in ghana in Confidential Client Liaison Officer Organization. As per official Graphicsite of Confidential Client Liaison Officer Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Confidential Client Liaison Officer jobs in Ghana 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Confidential Client Liaison Officer Organization.
Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment 2022 Apply for Client Liaison Officer Jobs in Accra
Confidential Client Liaison Officer Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Confidential Client Liaison Officer Careers portal. Confidential Client Liaison Officer latest Job vacancies are being announced for Client Liaison Officer job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Confidential Client Liaison Officer Client Liaison Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Client Liaison Officer jobs in Ghana on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Confidential Client Liaison Officer jobs in ghana Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment for Client Liaison Officer Job vacancy given in the below. The Client Liaison Officer Job description Details are following.
jobs in ghana: Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment Summary
|Confidential Client Liaison Officer
|Name of Position
|Client Liaison Officer
|Jobs in Accra
|Online Jobs in Ghana and Jobs in Ghana
|GHS 1600 Per Month
Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment 2022 Full Job Description
Qualification Required – Greet clients as they arrive to the office in a courteous and warm manner
• Ensure that dentists know when their clients have arrived – this includes actively searching of the dentist if their chair is free and the patient has been in for greater than 5 minutes.
• Have clients complete the New Patient information and medical history forms
• Capture all relevant information including accurate email address, preferred contact phone number, family, payor, patient group and marketing data and update as necessary
• Create New client files and modify / updated information on the software (EXACT)
• Generate a unique identifier number for the client and create an x – ray folder for the client
• Have clients read / watch videos and sign consent forms for treatment as prescribed. Photocopy /scan and return original consent forms
• Call clients who are running late to remind/confirm or change their appointments
• Keep in touch with patients who are waiting to be seated and ensure they are occupied
• Give office tours and answer questions for potential clients or new clients
• Check files for missing or incorrect information obtained from patients
• Collect client payments or balances.
• Make follow-up appointments as needed
• Enter payments into Software system (EXACT)
• Generate and hand out walk out statements
• Give out referral slips
• Dispense home care products / sundries and instructions for use
• Close credit / debit card account
• Print Deposit Slip at the end of each day, balance with payments made over the counter, including cash, checks and cards.
• Email invoices and receipts to patients.
• Follow up on outstanding amounts.
• Ensure insurance claims are completed by dentists and email to clients.
• Ensure corporate billing forms are adequately completed.
• Prepare cheque deposit slips for the driver to deposit at the bank.
• Receive supplier invoices and hand them over to Admin for processing.
• Liaise with the Laboratory for pickups and drop offs.
• Prepare items and follow DHL process to be sent out
• Thank patients for their visit and add appropriate appreciation (e.g. Have a lovely day, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year etc.)
• Give new clients who have just moved to Ghana the Welcome Pack.
• Give welcome cards to new patients
• Receive calls in a warm and courteous manner and convert them into appointments.
• Book appointments for clients at their convenience and manage diary.
• Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy with appropriate music and visuals.
• Attend to and respond rapidly to email enquiries within 24 hours
• Send daily courtesy reminders the working day before appointments and check to see that the messages have been sent
• Call all new patients 24 hours before their appointments
• Ensure client recall messages are sent and change the photo and caption every three months
• Document complaints (written and verbal) and utilize the practice’s complaints policy to safeguard the Practice’s reputation.
• Print daily lists for morning meetings.
• Tidy reception area – books, cushions etc. in place.
• Restock cards, brochures, supplies and necessities at each station. Request additional supplies as needed.
• Check and rotate TV screen content. Be active in giving feedback on content so that it can be changed
• Keep reception area calm and orderly (e.g. propose play area to children).
• Keep a professional image at the practice (e.g. no chewing gum, pay attention to clothing, appearance, language used etc.)
• Keep adequate supply of forms used in the office and notify ADMINSITRATOR when these are running low to allow bulk printing of additional forms.
• Ensure there is always one spare toner for the front desk printer available.
• Liaise with dentists first and then activate ‘EXACT’ and ‘EXCUSE DUTY’ note
• Assist the Practice Manager follow up and record all maintenance issues in the Practice in the maintenance book and ensure that repairs are done by the appropriate vendors and report every Friday to the Practice Manager.
• Assist the Practice Manager to liaise with contractors and supplier, review their invoices and ensure timely payments
• Assist with the supervision of the level of fuel and water in the generator and water tank, respectively.
• Assists check all Practice facilities – electrical fittings, air conditioners, floors, plumbering and security.
• Assist with stock control and ordering of supplies (local and foreign) in consultation with the senior nurse and Practice Manager every Friday.
• Assist track and clear orders from Customs and other vendors.
• Assist with purchasing of office supplies, drinking water for patients and staff.
• Assist organize and prepare morning meetings and presentation.
• Be aware of on-going practice marketing and targets and work towards assigned goals
• Take part in marketing events as required
• Number of Ortho letters, mortgages, invoices, and patient follow up calls
• Stock update for the week
• Proficient use of EXACT.
• Number of clients requesting additional information
• Number of complaints about scheduling
• Recall Manager
How to Apply for Confidential Client Liaison Officer Jobs in Ghana?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Ghana Jobs opportunity of Client Liaison Officer Job Position.
- You need to visit first Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Client Liaison Officer Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Confidential Client Liaison Officer Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Confidential Client Liaison Officer Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Confidential Client Liaison Officer Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Confidential Client Liaison Officer Needed?
Answer:- Confidential Client Liaison Officer job opportunity for Client Liaison Officer job position.
- Which is the official Confidential Client Liaison Officer Careers Portal?
Answer: www.africa-confidential.com is official Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Confidential Client Liaison Officer Ghana Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Client Liaison Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Confidential Client Liaison Officer Client Liaison Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill Confidential Client Liaison Officer Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.