G-WAC Ghana Recruitment 2022 Apply for Project Account Officer Jobs in Kumasi. G-WAC jobs in ghana for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available G-WAC jobs in Ghana 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. G-WAC Ghana is currently hiring for Project Account Officer Jobs in Ghana. In this article you can check latest jobs in ghana in G-WAC Organization. As per official website of G-WAC Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available G-WAC jobs in Ghana 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Ghana Jobs Opportunity in G-WAC Organization.
G-WAC Ghana Recruitment 2022 Apply for Project Account Officer Jobs in Kumasi
G-WAC Ghana Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for G-WAC Ghana Careers portal. G-WAC Ghana latest Job vacancies are being announced for Project Account Officer job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the G-WAC Ghana Project Account Officer positions. Applicants should apply for Project Account Officer jobs in Ghana on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest G-WAC jobs in ghana Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get G-WAC Ghana Recruitment for Project Account Officer Job vacancy given in the below. The Project Account Officer Job description Details are following.
jobs in ghana : G-WAC Ghana Recruitment Summary
|Name of Position
|Project Account Officer
|Jobs in Kumasi
|Online Jobs in Ghana and Jobs in Ghana
|GHS 5220 Per Month
G-WAC Ghana Recruitment 2022 Full Job Description
Qualification Required – APPLICATIONS are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment for the under listed position at the German-West African Centre for Global Health and Pandemic Prevention (G-WAC), College of Health Sciences, KNUST.
G-WAC is a partnership between the College of Health Sciences of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST); the Berlin School of Public Health, including Technische Universität Berlin (TUB), and Charité Universitätsmedizin – Berlin; and the Medical Faculty and University Hospital Bonn (UKB) and is being funded by a grant from the German Academic Exchange Service – DAAD.
Job Title: PROJECT ACCOUNT OFFICER
The Project Account Officer shall provide financial support to G-WAC’s activities by working closely with the KNUST College of Health Sciences finance and administrative departments and ensuring compliance with KNUST and the funder’s policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in operations support of project start up and close out as needed.
• Prepare invoices, assist in project procurement related expense tracking and payment requests.
• Ensure all budgets cover of the personnel and operating costs, reflect the narrative and are reviewed for accuracy and compliance with funder regulations.
• Assist with cash flow in daily project activities.
• Carefully track cash received and report project expenses on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly financial reports including project burn rate reports and identify trends per activity, flag potential issues, and recommend actions to the Project Manager and Director.
• Serve as liaison to partner institutes by providing technical assistance in sub-award budgets and periodical financial reporting.
• Support the preparation and conduct of quarterly project reviews.
• Assist in reconciling sub-grantee/sub-contract expenses.
• Prepare pipelines and forecasts to ensure accurate financial analysis.
• Maintain strong financial controls to guarantee compliance with funder regulations.
• Review all grant agreements, contracts, and modifications for the programs, review procurement requests, sub-agreements, and fixed obligation grants, and ensure that key processes are followed so that grant risk assessment receives consistent attention and direct support.
• Prepare annual financial report to the funders.
• Strong attention to detail
• Cross-cultural communicator
• Lifelong learner
• Self-starter, proactive planner, and organizer
• Comfortable with technology/learning new programs/software
• Data entry
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong work ethic and flexibility
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Accounting & Finance, or related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial management and/or support
DURATION OF CONTRACT
The contract will be for 12-months (renewable) for all the positions, three (3) months of which shall be the probationary period. Successful candidates are expected to assumed duty immediately.
How to Apply for G-WAC Jobs in Ghana?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Ghana Jobs opportunity of Project Account Officer Job Position.
- You need to visit first G-WAC Ghana Recruitment Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Project Account Officer Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the G-WAC Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your G-WAC Ghana Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for G-WAC Ghana Recruitment Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- G-WAC Ghana Hiring.
- Which Job Profile G-WAC Ghana Needed?
Answer:- G-WAC Ghana job opportunity for Project Account Officer job position.
- Which is the official G-WAC Ghana Careers Portal?
Answer: www.tu.berlin is official G-WAC Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this G-WAC Ghana Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Project Account Officer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for G-WAC Ghana Project Account Officer job position?
Answer:- You can fill G-WAC Ghana Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.