Esoko Jobs 2023 Apply for Software Engineering Manager Jobs in Ghana. Esoko Go Ghana Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Esoko jobs in Ghana 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Esoko is currently hiring for Software Engineering Manager Jobs in Ghana. In this article you can check latest Go Ghana Jobs in Esoko Organization. As per information of Esoko Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Esoko jobs in Ghana 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Esoko Organization.
Esoko Jobs 2023 Apply for Software Engineering Manager Jobs in Ghana
Esoko Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Esoko Careers portal. Esoko latest Job vacancies are being announced for Software Engineering Manager job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Esoko Software Engineering Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Software Engineering Manager jobs in Ghana on before last date.
All the details for How to get Esoko Jobs for Software Engineering Manager Job vacancy given in the below. The Software Engineering Manager Job description Details are following.
Go Ghana Jobs: Esoko Jobs Summary
|Name of Position
|Software Engineering Manager
|Jobs in Ghana
|Software Engineering Manager, Ghana
Esoko Ghana Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
• Handle multiple tasks with differing degrees of importance. Set and meet deadlines, document activities and report on development progress.
• Manage changes in software build requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
• Deliver within assigned time limits and according to company’s standards
• Ensure delivery of high quality (defect-free) work that accurately meets specifications and ensures consistency and attention to detail.
• Manage his/her own workspace, maintaining all working software and hardware tools in good order (up to date, secure, virus-free, backed up, etc.).
• Take charge of responsibilities and make the necessary decisions within the limits assigned.
• Enforce, establish, and redefine process and policy to improve company’s efficiency and effectiveness, according to upper management vision.
• Find new and innovative solutions, workable ideas, and concepts. Open-minded and resourceful in -software development.
Personal and Interpersonal Expectations
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing. Able to organize thoughts to pass the message across in an effective and efficient way, focusing on adherence, clarity and brevity as well as to stimulate interest in the listener(s).
• Is a cooperative team-player, willing to associate with others for mutual benefit.
• Has desire to help others in critical situations.
• Able and willing to participate to company meetings, contribute own ideas and opinions, share views and accept decisions made with other members.
• Copes with pressure and extend periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks
• Tertiary degree in computer Science or Software Engineering and relevant work experience in an AgriTech, Fintech, EduTech, IoT, SaaS or ICT related businesses
• One or more professional certifications (either in software development, system/network administrator or project management.)
• At least five or more years’ experience in software development.
• Adapt to software development process in an agile/scrum process involving bi-weekly sprints
• Participate to company meetings, contribute own ideas and opinions, share views, and accept decisions made with other members.
• Cope with pressure and extend periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks
• Ability to use office suites, including project management software
• Proven ability to lead engineering teams based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
• Fluent English language, with excellent communications skills; both oral and written.
• Team leader, team player, decision maker, and motivator.
• Action person, independent, self-motivated, reliable and flexible
How to Apply for Esoko Jobs in Ghana?
Email here to apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ for Esoko Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Esoko Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Esoko Needed?
Answer:- Esoko job opportunity for Software Engineering Manager job position.
- Which is the official Esoko Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/2vyw5u8r is official Esoko Recruitment contact.