MTN Ghanaa Jobs 2023 Apply for Manager, Company Secretariat Jobs in Accra, Ghana. MTN Ghana Go Accra, Ghana Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available MTN Ghana jobs in Accra, Ghana 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Accra, Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. MTN Ghanaa is currently hiring for Manager, Company Secretariat Jobs in Accra, Ghana. In this article you can check latest Go Accra, Ghana Jobs in MTN Ghana Organization. As per information of MTN Ghana Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available MTN Ghana jobs in Accra, Ghana 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Accra, Ghana Jobs Opportunity in MTN Ghana Organization.
MTN Ghanaa Jobs 2023 Apply for Manager, Company Secretariat Jobs in Accra, Ghana
MTN Ghana Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for MTN Ghana Careers portal. MTN Ghana latest Job vacancies are being announced for Manager, Company Secretariat job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the MTN Ghana Manager, Company Secretariat positions. Applicants should apply for Manager, Company Secretariat jobs in Accra, Ghana on before last date.
All the details for How to get MTN Ghana Jobs for Manager, Company Secretariat Job vacancy given in the below. The Manager, Company Secretariat Job description Details are following.
Go Accra, Ghana Jobs: MTN Ghana Jobs Summary
|Name of Position
|Manager, Company Secretariat
|Jobs in Accra, Ghana
|Manager, Secretariat, Accra, Ghana
MTN Ghana Accra, Ghana Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
• Responsible for supporting the company secretariat to ensure compliance, good corporate governance, and the management of the company’s records, reports, and related communication.
• Support the end-to-end Board process, by ensuring high quality papers are circulated to Directors.
• Responsible for minutes drafted on timely basis with all Board actions duly and clearly documented and proactively followed per assigned.
• Facilitate and/or participate in interactions with Regulatory bodies, Registrar General, Securities and Exchange Commission and Ghana Stock Exchange as assigned.
• Ensure continuous update of tailored induction programs for all newly appointed Directors.
• Offer advisory services for Directors relevant trainings to build directors capacity.
• Maintain a training catalogue and register for all trainings rolled to Directors.
• Coordinate the administration of Annual General Meetings ensuring compliance with Companies Act, Constitution and Policies of the Company.
• Filing of statutory returns and other relevant documents at the Registrar General’s Department, Ghana Stock Exchange and other relevant bodies.
• Organize and maintain documents in paper and/or electronic filing system.
• Review of related charters, terms of reference and policies to align with Companies Act, related laws and regulations and Companies’ Constitution
• Review of new laws impacting corporate governance, Scancom Plc and its subsidiaries.
• Assist with Board Evaluations and analysis of feedback to inform performance requirements.
• Management of Insider trading Register with relevant stakeholders
• Input into the Policies, Processes and Procedures of the Company Secretariat
• Draft letters/ resolutions and documents in accordance with the Companies Act and business needs as required by the Company Secretary
• Conduct research on related business areas to ensure compliance and alignment with best practices, including collation and analysis of statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents, and other data related to the Telecommunication and ICT industry.
• Network, build solid relationships and develop a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to provide an integrated service.
• Champion the use of the Delegation of Authority Matrix across the organization.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Regulated environment / Complexities of listing on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) given expanded ecosystem.
• Performance Driven Environment
• Diverse cultural
• Customer Experience being the core of delivery.
• Parent / Subsidiary Requirements
• Legal compliance – Company law requirements
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Analyze the organization’s wider environment and draw conclusions about the impact of events and activities; guide the team to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business plans.
• Develops and implements organization wide policy by determining target audience, building coalitions with the appropriate population, and developing a budget.
• Introduces new approaches that may have been tried elsewhere.
• Examines situations from multiple or different perspectives.
• Recognizes points for improvement and uses imagination to solve problems.
• Organizes, classifies, and synthesizes the data into fundamental issues.
• From the information, identifies the most probable causes of the problem.
• Reduces the information down into manageable components.
• Identifies the logical outcomes from analyzing the data collected.
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Maintains the utmost integrity and always behaves ethically. Identifies gaps in information and makes informed assumptions to take timely action.
• Addresses very complex issues and makes a judgment call on the need for additional analysis or the business necessity to take a timely decision, with the available information.
• Demonstrates basic understanding of different decision models.
• Leads the business insights strategy for the organization and makes a significant contribution to the overall strategic planning process.
• Is considered highly influential and credible in providing customer, market, and business insights to inform and improve the quality of decision making across the organization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Law and a qualifying certificate in Law (ie. Bar Exams etc.)
• Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)/ Chartered Governance Qualifying Program (CGQP) is a plus.
• 6 years relevant Experience
• Experience in a Company Secretarial role is an added advantage.
• Experience engaging with securities commission is an added advantage.
• Contract Management / Drafting skills.
• Information Management
• Reporting skills
• Stakeholder Relations Management
• Filing and record keeping
• Computer literate
• Research and analytics
• Agile way of work
Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self, good time management, takes and manages accountability.
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, creativity and innovation.
• Interpersonal Skills – leadership, customer centricity, collaborative, and coaches & develops others.
• Personal Skills – trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively.
• Organizational Positioning skills – good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
• Must be discreet and maintain Confidentiality at all times.
Closing Date: 26 January, 2023
How to Apply for MTN Ghana Jobs in Accra, Ghana?
Email here to apply : email@example.com
FAQ for MTN Ghana Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- MTN Ghana Hiring.
- Which Job Profile MTN Ghana Needed?
Answer:- MTN Ghana job opportunity for Manager, Company Secretariat job position.
- Which is the official MTN Ghana Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/zusnbns8 is official MTN Ghana Recruitment contact.