Reputable company Jobs 2023 Apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Accra, Ghana. Reputable company Go Accra, Ghana Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Reputable company jobs in Accra, Ghana 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Accra, Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Reputable company is currently hiring for Data Analyst Jobs in Accra, Ghana. In this article you can check latest Go Accra, Ghana Jobs in Reputable company Organization. As per information of Reputable company Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Reputable company jobs in Accra, Ghana 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Accra, Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Reputable company Organization.
Reputable company Jobs 2023 Apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Accra, Ghana
Reputable company Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Reputable company Careers portal. Reputable company latest Job vacancies are being announced for Data Analyst job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Reputable company Data Analyst positions. Applicants should apply for Data Analyst jobs in Accra, Ghana on before last date.
All the details for How to get Reputable company Jobs for Data Analyst Job vacancy given in the below. The Data Analyst Job description Details are following.
Go Accra, Ghana Jobs: Reputable company Jobs Summary
|Name of Position
|Jobs in Accra, Ghana
|Data Analyst, Accra, Ghana
Reputable company Accra, Ghana Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
• We need experienced worker who is capable working with Excel tables, fully ready to entry and analyze data, prepare reports and give suggestions to work.
• The candidate should have strong excel knowledge capable to work with great amount of info. The role is required to make use of systems and tools to extract useful information from available data to guide business decisions/initiatives.
• The role works in an agile environment, in a project-based team structure, coordinating with managers and specialists to respond to business requirements by developing actionable insights.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
• Conducting research or data gathering in line with business needs.
• Analyzing which data is important to the task at hand and convert into functional information.
• Segregation, classification, and analysis of data.
• Compilation of reports based on analysis, keeping in mind the end user’s requirements.
• Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts, and multimedia presentations
• In some cases, performing data mining tasks, for predictive or forecasting purposes.
• Design and maintenance of databases, including security issues.
• Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize on providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities
• Build understanding of business and operational strategies and identify critical metrics required to support those strategies
• Perform analysis and develop recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities
• Ability to handle various data sources, using data modeling work to develop valuable insights across these data sources is key
• Performs Other tasks and duties, as assigned by line Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a university degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, accounting, business administration, economics or related field
• Minimum of 3 years total experience in data analysis, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred
• Experience in data analysis and management.
• Deep knowledge in EXCEL spreadsheet.
• Big data and analytics
• Data mining & modelling
• Data interpretation
• Data visualization & Reporting
• Statistical Analysis
• Quantitative Analytics
• Forecasting/predictive Analytics,
• Multivariate testing & optimization algorithm
• Business intelligence systems and tools
• Relationship/people management
• Superior problem-solving skills.
• Analytical and logical thinking skills.
• Delivery focused
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Relationship building
Closing Date: 15 January, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply for Reputable company Jobs in Accra, Ghana?
Email here to apply : email@example.com
FAQ for Reputable company Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Reputable company Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Reputable company Needed?
Answer:- Reputable company job opportunity for Data Analyst job position.
- Which is the official Reputable company Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/mrynz79m is official Reputable company Recruitment contact.