Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment 2022 Apply for Media Jobs in Ghana. Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media jobs in ghana for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media jobs in Ghana 2022 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana is currently hiring for Media Jobs in Ghana. In this article you can check latest jobs in ghana in Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Organization. As per official website of Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media jobs in Ghana 2022 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Organization.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment 2022 Apply for Media Jobs in Ghana
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Job Opportunity 2022 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Careers portal. Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana latest Job vacancies are being announced for Media job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Media positions. Applicants should apply for Media jobs in Ghana on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media jobs in ghana Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment for Media Job vacancy given in the below. The Media Job description Details are following.
jobs in ghana : Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment Summary
|Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana
|Name of Position
|Jobs in Ghana
|Online Jobs in Ghana and Jobs in Ghana
|GHS 2340 Per Month
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment 2022 Full Job Description
Position title: Communications Officer
Organisation: Mo Ibrahim Foundation (MIF)
Location: London (hybrid working – 2 days remote per week)
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Hours: 09:30-17:30 GMT, Monday-Friday
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience
• The Communications Officer plays a key role in helping plan and deliver the Mo Ibrahim Foundation’s communications and managing its engagements with external audiences.
• This role sits between the Communications and Digital teams, with regular interaction with the Head of Digital and Digital Communications Lead. The Communications Officer works closely with MIF’s partners and external agencies, and reports to the Director of Operations.
• With responsibility for external communications content across media and digital channels, the role requires strong copy- writing and editing skills.
• Support the Director of Operations with the planning and delivery of the Foundation’s media and digital communications strategy and activities
• Work with the Director of Operations and the Foundation’s communications agency to develop communications campaigns for events and set-piece announcements
• Manage incoming media enquiries, providing recommendations on next steps and then overseeing these, working with MIF’s communications agency as required
• Support the production of press releases, opinion pieces and other media materials
• Manage the events calendar (covering e.g. African elections, international days) and make recommendations for MIF communications in relation to external events and announcements
• Manage content on the Foundation’s main website, including updating current pages and drafting copy for new sections
• Support the Head of Digital to prepare copy for MIF’s other websites as required
• Support the Digital Communications Lead in the production and distribution of regular MIF communications, including with partners, through the monthly e-newsletter and alumni news
• Support the Digital Communications Lead with drafting copy for the Foundation’s social media channels
• Help manage MIF’s Media Library, including editing images for the Foundation’s websites and social media channels
• Expand MIF’s understanding of the communications landscape in Africa by identifying and engaging new media outlets and digital platforms
• Work with the Now Generation Initiative (NGI) Manager to plan and manage the NGI’s external communications
• Lead the marketing of the Foundation’s Fellowships, including producing and placing advertisements, and producing content for the relevant parts of the website
• Support internal communications by keeping colleagues informed of the Communications Team’s activities and plans
• Maintain relationships with counterparts in the Foundation’s partner organisations to support information exchange
• Support the Events Officer with management of the Foundation’s CRM database
Qualification Required & Experience
• A genuine interest in the mission and values of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation
• Four or more years of relevant communications experience
• A demonstrated familiarity with development issues, with discussions and debates around governance, democracy, international affairs and policy
• Experience of supporting communications efforts around high profile events
• Experience with planning tools such as Airtable, publishing tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer as well as CRM and content management systems
• Familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, as well as image banks
• Experience with high profile organisations and initiatives in Africa is desirable
• Knowledge of French, Portuguese, Arabic or African languages will be beneficial
How to Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Jobs in Ghana?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Ghana Jobs opportunity of Media Job Position.
- You need to visit first Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Media Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To → Apply Online
FAQ for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Needed?
Answer:- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana job opportunity for Media job position.
- Which is the official Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Careers Portal?
Answer: mo.ibrahim.foundation is official Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Media job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Media job position?
Answer:- You can fill Mo Ibrahim Foundation Media Ghana Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.