Newmont Ghana Jobs 2023 Apply for Plant Operator Jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana. Newmont Ghana Go Ahafo South, Ghana Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Newmont Ghana jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Newmont Ghana is currently hiring for Plant Operator Jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana. In this article you can check latest Go Ahafo South, Ghana Jobs in Newmont Ghana Organization. As per information of Newmont Ghana Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Newmont Ghana jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Ahafo South, Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Newmont Ghana Organization.
Newmont Ghana Jobs 2023 Apply for Plant Operator Jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana
Newmont Ghana Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Newmont Ghana Careers portal. Newmont Ghana latest Job vacancies are being announced for Plant Operator job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Newmont Ghana Plant Operator positions. Applicants should apply for Plant Operator jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana on before last date.
All the details for How to get Newmont Ghana Jobs for Plant Operator Job vacancy given in the below. The Plant Operator Job description Details are following.
Go Ahafo South, Ghana Jobs: Newmont Ghana Jobs Summary
|Name of Position
|Jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana
|Plant Operator, Ahafo South, Ghana
Newmont Ghana Ahafo South, Ghana Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- To operate the process circuits and mobile equipment of the Ahafo Process plant in a safe and competent manner, whereby optimum production is achieved.
- Will Process Plant Operations
- Operate all process plant circuits independently to achieve daily targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for circuits including crushing, grinding, Carbon In Leach (CIL), elution, counter current decantation, thickeners, tailings, reagent mixing, water services and gold room operations.
- Monitor and record the operating performance of the processing circuit and make appropriate changes to ensure that optimum production is achieved.
- Troubleshoot equipment and circuit performance when operating outside of normal range.
- Inform the Supervisor of any changes that may affect optimum production.
- Monitor and inspect the process plant equipment to ensure its correct operation and performance.
- Maintain a high housekeeping standard in each of the process circuits.
- Work with the metallurgical team to ensure the optimum metallurgical performance of the process plant.
- Work with the maintenance team to achieve efficient process plant equipment performance and availability.
- Operate heavy equipment to support routine and nonroutine work, including and not limited to 966 & 930 loaders, bobcats, forklifts, excavators, liner handlers, dozers and overhead cranes to ensure the efficient running of the various circuits.
- Perform additional non-routine duties during shutdowns.
- Participate and contribute to the development and review of the Process Operations Short Term Planning (STPs).
- Conduct thorough shift handover, detailing all relevant information correctly and detailing all information in various logbooks and reports relevant to the incoming shift/crew.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs which will assist in enhancing the performance of the process plant operation.
- Maintain an understanding of monthly production targets and progress.
- Operate two-way radio communications clearly and concisely with Foremen, Maintenance Personnel, other Operators and Senior Staff and follow instructions given.
- Respond to inquiries and instructions in an efficient and timely manner. Complete all tasks identified in the Processing Operations Management Operating System (MOS) Elements to the specified quality and timeliness as assigned to this role.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Plan own activities on a shift-by-shift basis according to allocated process plant production schedules.
- Accomplish work objectives by following and executing on assigned process plant production schedule.
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Maintain high health, safety and environmental awareness.
- Monitor own and peers’ adherence to health and safety measures, protocols, production parameters and standards.
- Report any deviation from established health and safety measures and protocols to the Process Supervisor.
- Adhere strictly to Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Act as a role model in complying with and supporting these standards and practices by: wearing mandatory protective clothing and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when and where required.
- Reporting and correcting unsafe acts or conditions.
- Proactively participating in safety meetings and promotes safe working practices.
- Strictly adhering to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Short Term Planning (STP’s), work policies and security procedures.
- Actively partaking in hazard identification and correction.
- Reporting environmental spills immediately and taking appropriate action to prevent contamination.
- Attending all safety meetings.
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Senior School Certificate Examination
- Possess an E-Class driver’s license
- Having a Mincom Process/Equipment Operations Certificate of Competence will be an added advantage.
- As a minimum, declared competent in the following Metalliferous Courses (Citi and Guilds):
- MNMPRD104A – Conduct Pump Operations.
- MNMPRD105A – Conduct Valve Operations.
- Successful completion of other Metalliferous courses (Citi and Guilds) is preferable.
- Working knowledge of processing plant equipment.
- Working knowledge of process operations, particularly crushing, Semi Autogenous Grinding (SAG) – Ball Mill Grinding, Leach / Carbon In Leach (CIL), Elution, Reagents and Tails Operation.
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years operating experience in a gold processing plant, of which a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience should be in a Process Plant Operating environment.
- Process plant commissioning experience will be an added advantage.
- Good technical problem-solving skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Good operating and troubleshooting skills.
- Good analysis and interpretation skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal in English) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct others to maintain the required output expected of an operating circuit.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common operational safety signage and directions.
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple concurrent activities.
How to Apply for Newmont Ghana Jobs in Ahafo South, Ghana?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/97ja3bbz
FAQ for Newmont Ghana Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Newmont Ghana Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Newmont Ghana Needed?
Answer:- Newmont Ghana job opportunity for Plant Operator job position.
- Which is the official Newmont Ghana Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/97ja3bbz is official Newmont Ghana Recruitment contact.