Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs 2023 Apply for Process Mechanical Technician Jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana. Newmont Mining Corporation Go Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Newmont Mining Corporation jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Newmont Mining Corporation is currently hiring for Process Mechanical Technician Jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana. In this article you can check latest Go Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana Jobs in Newmont Mining Corporation Organization. As per information of Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Newmont Mining Corporation jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Newmont Mining Corporation Organization.
Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs 2023 Apply for Process Mechanical Technician Jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana
Newmont Mining Corporation Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Newmont Mining Corporation Careers portal. Newmont Mining Corporation latest Job vacancies are being announced for Process Mechanical Technician job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Newmont Mining Corporation Process Mechanical Technician positions. Applicants should apply for Process Mechanical Technician jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana on before last date.
All the details for How to get Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs for Process Mechanical Technician Job vacancy given in the below. The Process Mechanical Technician Job description Details are following.
Go Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana Jobs: Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs Summary
|Newmont Mining Corporation
|Name of Position
|Process Mechanical Technician
|Jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana
|Process Mechanical Technician, Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana
Newmont Mining Corporation Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
About This Role
- To conduct the safe troubleshooting, replacement, repair, testing and general maintenance of mechanical equipment and systems, according to mechanical codes and specifications, to optimize plant processing and production.
In This Role You Will
Health, Safety and Environment
- Deliver own prescribed outcomes and / or provide support services, by applying Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environment systems, policies and protocols.
- Maintain general housekeeping of tools utilized.
- Participate in regular (i.e. daily) safety leadership efforts.
- Ensure that safety standards are adhered to.
- Eliminate any safety hazards caused by mechanical defects.
- Contribute to and attend all safety meetings.
- Execute on mechanical maintenance tasks for completion, arising out of schedules received from the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Identify, resolve and correct detected mechanical faults and defects in equipment.
- Troubleshoot technical and / or operational problems.
- Conduct in-depth investigations into faults affecting equipment operations and process flows.
- Perform routine maintenance on all mechanical equipment, in line with approved maintenance standards.
- Perform a variety of other maintenance tasks, including predictive and preventative mechanical maintenance.
- Utilize hand tools, portable electrical tools and maintenance shop equipment safely and effectively.
- Read and utilize precision measuring tools.
- Attend to mechanical breakdowns.
- Identify damaged mechanical parts and repair and replace these, when necessary.
- Overhaul gyratory, MMD Oxide and cone crusher and its associated accessories.
- Conduct inspection and overhaul rock-breaker.
- Undertake mechanical maintenance including:
- Overhauling of different types of pumps, gearboxes and other equipment.
- Conducting change-outs of mill motors and associated bearings.
- Conducting routine equipment running checks.
- Rebuilding various types of vibrating screens.
- Conducting repair works on conveyors and associated accessories.
- Disassembling and assembling various types pumps for repair work to be carried out.
- Disassembling and assembling various gearboxes for repair works.
- Rebuilding and installation of cyclones.
- Conducting repair works on mills (i.e. both sag and ball).
- Conducting servicing and repairs to overhead cranes.
- Conducting repair works on Elution heat exchangers and associated accessories.
- Conducting inspections on Agitators and making repairs to accessories.
- Rebuilding of agitator drive shafts and installations.
- Test repaired equipment to determine the extent of effective functioning.
- Provide practical and technical assistance relevant to the trade to the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Conduct thorough shift handover, detailing all relevant information for the incoming crew.
- Report and record all necessary shift information in log books.
- Work with the Mechanical Supervisor to maintain optimal mechanical performance of the process plant.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs which will assist in enhancing the performance of the Ahafo Process Plant operation.
- Contribute to the development of Standard Task Procedures (STP’s).
- Maintain an understanding of monthly production targets and progress.
- Strive to reduce downtime and minimize costs.
- Maintain records of maintenance and repair work.
- Compile reports on field observations and factor results into weekly / fortnightly planning.
- Produce daily reports indicating the jobs completed for the day and submit the report to the Mechanical Supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical equipment for emergency repairs, conduct visual inspections with guidance.
- Diagnose whether to fix or replace machines.
- Analyze specified problems and issues to find the best technical solutions within OEM specifications, and in accordance with local standards.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Accomplish work objectives by determining own daily work and prioritization schedule.
- Coordinate with support services and assign short-term tasks to other Technicians, as necessary.
- Respond to inquiries and instructions in a professional manner.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to work in confined spaces and will be exposed to extreme vibration.
- Work Environment: The employee is required to operate in a safety-critical environment with hazardous materials and potentially harmful / dangerous machinery and equipment. The employee is frequently exposed to noise more than 85 decibels, and to fumes, high temperature hazardous materials, sharp edges, dust, pinch-points, vibration, slippery surfaces etc. The incumbent will regularly lift heavy materials and / or operate heavy machinery.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Work requires mandatory PPE such as helmet, goggles, high visible clothing, safety harness, ear plugs and dust mask.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations)
- Diploma or relevant certification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of maintenance principles and industry standards.
- Knowledge of the work management process.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling.
- Sound knowledge in portable hand and power tools.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in a mining process plant or similar environment.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Sound computer literacy skills (SAP, MS Word, Outlook and other Windows applications).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Foremen, Maintenance Personnel, other Operators and Professionals.
- Ability to troubleshoot, check tolerances on bearings and use precision measuring tools.
- Ability to conduct mill motor change outs, as well as bearings during overhaul.
- Ability to identify problems and to report by using technical names of equipment parts.
- Ability to successfully depressurise all hydraulic units and carry out maintenance jobs.
- Ability to conduct repairs on vibrating screens and hacking of screen deck rails.
- Have knowledge in gyratory, MMD Sizer and cone crushers maintenance
- Detail focused.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Quality oriented.
- Safety conscious.
- Team player.
- Technically inclined.
How to Apply for Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region, Ghana?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/4phj6u75
FAQ for Newmont Mining Corporation Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Newmont Mining Corporation Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Newmont Mining Corporation Needed?
Answer:- Newmont Mining Corporation job opportunity for Process Mechanical Technician job position.
- Which is the official Newmont Mining Corporation Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/4phj6u75 is official Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment contact.