Saint-Gobain Jobs 2023 Apply for Sales Export Executive Jobs in Accra, Ghana. Saint-Gobain Go Accra, Ghana Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Saint-Gobain jobs in Accra, Ghana 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Accra, Ghana this year. We have a exciting news for you. Saint-Gobain is currently hiring for Sales Export Executive Jobs in Accra, Ghana. In this article you can check latest Go Accra, Ghana Jobs in Saint-Gobain Organization. As per information of Saint-Gobain Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Saint-Gobain jobs in Accra, Ghana 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Accra, Ghana Jobs Opportunity in Saint-Gobain Organization.
Saint-Gobain Jobs 2023 Apply for Sales Export Executive Jobs in Accra, Ghana
Saint-Gobain Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Saint-Gobain Careers portal. Saint-Gobain latest Job vacancies are being announced for Sales Export Executive job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Saint-Gobain Sales Export Executive positions. Applicants should apply for Sales Export Executive jobs in Accra, Ghana on before last date.
All the details for How to get Saint-Gobain Jobs for Sales Export Executive Job vacancy given in the below. The Sales Export Executive Job description Details are following.
Go Accra, Ghana Jobs: Saint-Gobain Jobs Summary
|Name of Position
|Sales Export Executive
|Jobs in Accra, Ghana
|Sales Export Executive, Accra, Ghana
Saint-Gobain Accra, Ghana Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively being responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for identifying business growth/ promotion platforms around the markets and liaising with the respective internal stakeholders to enhance opportunities for tapping on such opportunities
- Prospect of new customers (both professionals and private)
- Engage in Project Sales as well as Distribution and Retail
- Travel vastly in West Africa
- Negotiate and conclude offers,
- Conduct market analysis (products and competitor)
- Assess opportunities and drive new product introduction offering to meet customer requirements and achieve revenue targets
- Develop markets for new and existing products to attain revenue targets
- Analyze growth drivers in the respective markets and align the business to enter those opportunities around such areas as projects versus RTM to achieve revenue targets.
- Engage key stakeholders within the regions around new business development so as to position the business towards tapping on the stake holders for business development
- To analyze current business and RTM to highlight gaps and recommend avenues for improvement to maintain/ grow current business – customers, product categories
- To manage key accounts relationships to enhance the retention thereof
- To work with internal stakeholders to align towards servicing the key accounts to enhance customer service and customer retention
- To explore business development opportunities with key accounts and execute for attainment of revenue targets
- Accountable to own area customer relationships and said revenue:
- To maximize market advantage, through a strong focus on distributors, end user requirements, customer’s sales teams and customer relationship management, to maximize market advantage
- Own trade spend within the sale territory
- Responsibility for achievement of debt management within area of responsibility
- To work across the supply chain, internal and external, engaging customers to promote and demonstrate system value.
- Building sustainable relationships to maximize market advantage, through a strong focus on merchants, end user requirements, customer’s sales teams and customer relationship management, to maximize market advantage.
- Ability to articulate how our offer stands out, offer technical expertise and advice on the advantages of our comprehensive product range, communicating the value proposition to the customer.
- Responsible for training of customer base (with focus on customer sales force) on existing products, new products and value add propositions (for example: product handling and stock rotation)
- Merchandising as and when required to ensure complete product offering understandable to end user.
- Achievement of local demand forecast
- Successful management of call reports.
- Working with other team members to develop technical skills.
- Adherence to strict ethical codes of conduct and maintenance of confidentiality at all times
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for enhanced product offerings, uncovering and understanding these through application of trained techniques, supply chain knowledge, commercial awareness and in depth knowledge of customers’ businesses.
- Achievement of sales target.
- Adherence to Company reporting procedure/commercial admin systems, offering appropriate feedback and information.
- Degree in geological or civil engineering
- Relevant industry experience in construction/building disciplines is preferred.
Specific Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role, achieving sales targets
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in Africa including West Africa
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Experience in Key Accounts, Distribution and Project sales
- Language proficiency in English, French is mandatory
- Willing to travel daily (locally and internationally)
- Commercial awareness – ability to identify opportunities and action
- Operating in business to business environment
- Broader understanding of economic drivers preferred
- Success at selling new concepts and products
- Ownership of and engagement with continuous self development
- Proven technical competence – understanding of technical concepts and ability to translate for commercial benefit
- Thorough knowledge of business process (forecasting, sales reports, presentation skills, supply chain)
- Experience in market research (market trends, competition) for the annual budget process
- Previous experience in working in accordance with Sales Policies, procedure and internal control measures.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Assertive, well spoken with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure, dealing effectively with high stress situations.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving logic.
- Computer literacy (SAP, CRM, Ms-Office)
How to Apply for Saint-Gobain Jobs in Accra, Ghana?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/ycy3cxve
FAQ for Saint-Gobain Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Saint-Gobain Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Saint-Gobain Needed?
Answer:- Saint-Gobain job opportunity for Sales Export Executive job position.
- Which is the official Saint-Gobain Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/ycy3cxve is official Saint-Gobain Recruitment contact.