Unilever Ghana Jobs 2023 Apply for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) Jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region. Unilever Ghana Go Tema, Greater Accra Region Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Unilever Ghana jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region this year. We have a exciting news for you. Unilever Ghana is currently hiring for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) Jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region. In this article you can check latest Go Tema, Greater Accra Region Jobs in Unilever Ghana Organization. As per information of Unilever Ghana Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Unilever Ghana jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Tema, Greater Accra Region Jobs Opportunity in Unilever Ghana Organization.
Unilever Ghana Jobs 2023 Apply for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) Jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region
Unilever Ghana Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Unilever Ghana Careers portal. Unilever Ghana latest Job vacancies are being announced for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Unilever Ghana Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) positions. Applicants should apply for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region on before last date.
All the details for How to get Unilever Ghana Jobs for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) Job vacancy given in the below. The Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) Job description Details are following.
Go Tema, Greater Accra Region Jobs: Unilever Ghana Jobs Summary
|Name of Position
|Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance)
|Jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region
Unilever Ghana Tema, Greater Accra Region Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- As a member of the Finance Function, you are responsible for ensuring that depreciation charge for the period is captured in the general ledger for every month of the year.
- You are also to ensure that Capex for the acquisition of assets are properly authorised & approved. You would also pull together commercial case for projects that requires it.
- Your role is also to track all capital work-in progress and ensure that completed projects are duly capitalised every quarter to reflect the asset position of the business.
- You are to identify idle assets in the business and initiate action for provision and subsequent disposal.
- You would also ensure that the Fixed Asset Register is clean by carrying out Assets Physical Verification exercise of highlight redundant & obsolete asset for subsequent approval for disposal
- Your role would also carry out post mortem appraisal for all Capex above the specified benchmark
Depreciation charge for every month.
- Calculate depreciation and upload; input the depreciation codes and then post to the relevant Business ERP
- Check to ensure it agrees with local output and have it signed off.
- Reconcile year-to-date depreciation on the relevant Business ERPs and GL
- Confirm the amount to be accrued by contract with Treasury
- Match actual payment to accrued amount and write-back any over or under accrual to the ledger
- Reconcile the account and highlight any overpayment or double payment being done on each contract.
- Ensure Capex raised is within approved budget.
- Do commercial case for all capexes that requires it
- Send for Approval by two Exco members and the CEO.
- Track all expenditure for each project by using the Capex unique number for all payments within the Ledger.
- Prompt for overspent where it’s exceeding approved overspend percentages
- Initiate and extract all expenditure on all completed projects to project manager for capitalisation process.
- Post to the ledger capitalised projects by class of asset. Then do the same in the relevant Business ERP by detail asset item and by class of asset. Ensure all journals are duly approved
- Extract from Business ERPs assets identified to be disposed /write off and obtain permission to dispose off asset
- Completer asset disposal from the relevant Business ERP into P/L on disposal with the cash proceeds.
Physical Verification of Assets
- Classify and register all Business Assets by Location
- Identify assets to register records and classify if existing or not including red tagged assets, redundant assets, obsolete assets etc
- Investigate and initiate process for obsolete assets to be disposed off or written off.
Fixed Assets Reconciliation
- Manage end to end the Asset reconciliation process and reconcile with system provisions
- Complete the Fixed asset schedule as the summary of the reconciliation by class of asset
How to Apply for Unilever Ghana Jobs in Tema, Greater Accra Region?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/2rs55b8n
FAQ for Unilever Ghana Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Unilever Ghana Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Unilever Ghana Needed?
Answer:- Unilever Ghana job opportunity for Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI (Finance) job position.
- Which is the official Unilever Ghana Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/2rs55b8n is official Unilever Ghana Recruitment contact.